Monday, April 7, 2014

DO YOU HAVE THE SECRET?

The post DO YOU HAVE THE SECRET? appeared first on The Digital DadPreneur. What is The Secret? The Secret is whatever you put into the atmosphere, comes back to you. It s the universal law, the law of attraction. It s a feeling or belief that you can have or achieve anything you want in this life. If you want to be a writer, you can. If you want to be an artist, you can. If you want to be rich, you can. The Secret says you can have or do anything you want!  It s been proven throughout history. Some may say it s spiritual. Some may say it s universal. The fact is, you are what you believe you are. If you think you are a failure, guess what? If you think you are successful, guess what? How Do You Tap Into The Secret? The Secret is a state of mind. True story example. I played collegiate basketball, division II level. During my freshman and sophomore years, my coach told me I could not shoot 3 pointers because I wasn t good at it. He said that wasn t my game. In spite of what he said, I
http://charlesparharm.com/the-secret/

No comments:

Post a Comment